1. Where is Cintacor Island Resort?
Cintacor Island Resort is located off the coast of Karwar, south of Goa, a few miles into the Arabian Sea.
2. How far is Cintacor Island Resort from Dabolim airport?
98 km, or approximately a 2 hour drive away.
3. Which are the nearest airports to Cintacor Island Resort?
Dabolim, Goa is the nearest, at a distance of 98km ( approximately a 2 hour drive)
Hubli, Karnataka is next, at a distance of 180km (approximately a 3 hour drive)
4. Which are the nearest railway stations?
The nearest railway station is Karwar railway station, at a distance of 8 km ( approximately a 15-20 mins drive)
Madgaon, Goa is next, at a distance of 71 km ( approximately a 1hr 40 min drive)
5. Are Cintacor Island Resort and Kurumgad island the same?
Cintacor Island Resort is located on Kurumgad island.
6. Is Cintacor Island Resort the only resort on Kurumgad island?
Yes, Cintacor Island Resort is the only one.
7. Do you arrange for transfers from the airport/railway station/bus station?
Yes, we arrange for transfers from all the above.
8. Is driving down an option?
You can bring your car up till Karwar. We have parking facilities near the mainland jetty from where our boat will take you to Cintacor.
9. Are pets allowed?
Sorry, but we do not allow pets.
10. Do we need to carry any identification?
Yes, please carry a valid photo id card.
11. What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is at 1 pm and check-out is at 11 am.
12. Are children permitted at the island?
While we do not have restrictions about children, parents are advised to be careful with toddlers.
13. Do you have a children’s menu?
While we do not have a separate children’s menu, our Chef will be able to help out with special requests if shared with us in advance.
14. Do you rent bicycles or bikes?
No, we do not.
15. What is the mode of transport on the island?
We have two Maruti Gypsys on Island.
16. What medical facilities are available on the island?
Basic medical aid is available at the island. The nearest medical clinic is a 20 minute boat ride away on the Karwar mainland. It is located at the Karwar junction, behind the commissioner’s office.
17. Is there a resident doctor at the island?
No, we do not have a resident doctor. Basic medical aid is available on the island.
18. Is the resort open all year round?
Cintacor Island Resort is closed during the monsoons, from June to September.
19. Is there a safe in the room?
Yes, every cabin has an electronic safe.
20. Do all rooms have TV?
Yes, every cabin has a 32 inch LCD TV.
21. What credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master, and Amex.
22. What type of electrical sockets do you have in the rooms?
We use the Indian, 230 volts / 50 Hz ones. Multi adapters are available on request.
23. Can we book directly with the resort?